Today morning it was raining alot and i was kind of hoping we didn't have PE. When we were going to pe it wasn't raining at all so i was happy with that. When we first came to the PE spot me and the other boys started to play a bit of football. After a while that we played football we gathered together and then we were supposed to to some first aid. I wanted to be the one that was injured so i got to be the one. It was fun to be the injured one but i am not so good in acting so it wasn't really the best injury actness. I forgot some parts that i was supposed to do, but i think that the first responders did a pretty good job of saving my "life".
After that we were done with the First Aid so then we started a round of frisbee-golf. When i saw the first course i thought it was going to be very fun and that i would enjoy it. When we played a while i had very fun with it i thought i did pretty good with my team. At the second "checkpoint" we where supposed to hit a flagpost which was pretty far away from the start. I was really close to the flag post and then i came up with this awesome idea. I thought how cool it would look if i hit the frisbee as hard as i could into the post, so i did that and i got the frisbee right back into my face. It did actually not hurt, but it felt like i was bleeding in my mouth, but i wasn't. I had a lot of fun while i was doing this and i thought we did pretty well. It came close to the end of all the 9 "goals" and while we where doing the 8th one i managed to throw the frisbee into the bushes and again i had this awesome idea by jumping into the bushes and getting it. I did jump into the bushes and then i hit my hand on something sharp and i got this litte cut. It was very small, but pretty deep and it hurted more than it looked like. Then it was pretty close to the end of class and i was very tired so i didn't really feel like playing ultimate frisbee. I was really cold on my feet aswell because they were very wet.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar